Following last year’s successful EUC Community Tech Talks & Beer event at VMworld 2018 in Barcelona, I’m excited to announce that we’ll do another one this year. It will take place at the Fira Gran Via on Tuesday, 5 November, from 17:30-19:30. (So you’ll still have time for a dinner afterwards.) We will have beer.
The event is free, but space is limited, so you’ll need to register ahead of time.
If you’re unfamiliar with this event, it’s basically an opportunity for the EUC geeks at VMworld to get in the same room and talk about EUC-type things. I started it last year because I felt that VMworld is so huge and covers so many topics, it can be difficult for all the EUC people to find each other. So we reserved a room for two hours, ordered a whole bunch of beer, and are now sending out invites! :)
We’ll also have a few members of the community on stage to give short talks (15 minutes max each) on various EUC topics:
- Jens Hennig, Mastering the new advanced VMware Workspace One Badges
- Johan van Amersfoot, Using the same hardware for VDI in the day, AI/ML processing at night
- Benny Tritsch, VMware + ControlUP
- Wouter Kursten & Hans Kraaijeveld, Top 5 VMware EUC-related Flings
- Maarten Caus, How AI can empower your digital workspace
See you there!
EUC Community Tech Talks & Beer
Tuesday 5th November 2019, 17:30-19:30 CET
Upper Level, Area CC4, Room 4.1 (402), Fira Gran Via, Barcelona
(This event is at the same venue as VMworld.)
Register here to attend this free event: vmware.com/learn/VMWLD_372940_REG.html