Welcome to VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone
Welcome to VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone, your fastest path to understanding, evaluating and deploying VMware End User Computing (EUC) products. To see what types of content we offer and how to find them, read on.
The big picture
Tech Zone fits neatly into the larger picture of resources at VMware. By focusing on practical product guidance, Tech Zone is able to complement traditional VMware EUC resources.
VMware Tech Zone Content
At Tech Zone, we've made it our mission to provide you with the resources you need, wherever you are in your digital workspace journey. For this reason, some content on Tech Zone is extremely technical and intended for digital workspace gurus. Other content is more general and intended for everyone to enjoy.
6 basic questions
As part of our content strategy, Tech Zone resources are divvied up to answer half a dozen basic questions that scale from beginner to expert. No matter what level of technical expertise you have with VMware EUC products, the resources associated with these questions will point you in the right direction.
4 types of content
The content on Tech Zone comes in four basic formats: videos, guides, blogs, and toolsets. See which Tech Zone resources answer your fundamental questions, and to understand which format that resource takes.
VMware Tech Zone's Layout
The easiest way to navigate through Tech Zone is by using the top navigation menu:
- Activity Paths: Expand the Start menu to access the activity paths for VMware Workspace ONE, VMware Horizon 7, VMware Unified Access Gateway, and more. Activity Paths provide a variety of resources that guide you from beginner to expert.
- Workspace ONE: Find out all about all things Workspace ONE, the digital workspace platform that delivers and manages any app on any device.
- Horizon: Find out everything you ever wanted to know about VMware Horizon 7 and VMware Horizon Cloud.
- Tools: Facilitate your efforts with deployment tools, installers, migration and registration tools, backup utilities, and much more.
- Blog: Get the latest announcements, read opinion pieces, and find out what’s new in the EUC product releases. Also check out the opinionated, always fun, brain rumblings of Mr. Brian Madden.
- Log in: Sign in using your VMware Cloud Service Portal ID (also known as myVMware ID, or Partner ID). Although signing in is not required to access our content, signing in has its benefits. Today, it enables blog commenting, and grants access to our RSS feeds. Tomorrow, you’ll get even more.
- Search: Use the VMware Tech Zone search engine to zero in on what you want to know. To begin, enter keywords into the search bar. Then filter results by specific components, levels of understanding, and type of resource.
VMware Tech Zone's Evolution
Here at Tech Zone, we're constantly rolling out changes and site improvements. So, our site can change from day to day.
But we don't believe in change just for the sake of change. Instead, your needs drive our evolution. All iterations of this site are intended to help make the most relevant, need-to-know information as accessible as possible. Thank you for your patience as we grow.
To stay up to date with the latest changes to the site, check out our What's New in VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone blog series: