EUC vExpert Monthly Digest – August 2021
Welcome to the EUC vExpert monthly digest! Every month we share top articles from our community of EUC vExperts. This month’s digest features our new 2021 EUC vExperts. It contains a slew of articles covering various aspects of Workspace ONE, Horizon, and a ton more expert tips and tricks running VMware End-User Computing technologies.
Check out the content and give them a follow!
- VMware App Volumes – AD Domain – LDAPS Configuration/Certificate Renewal
- Script to install CrowdStrike Sensor and VMware App Volumes snapvol.cfg exclusions for CrowdStrike Sensor
- My top sessions for VMworld 2021
- Notes from the field: VMware Access Roles and RBAC bug
- Notes from the field: VMware Access with VMware UAG and JWT validation
- Notes from the field: VMware Workspace ONE UEM and Android Zero Touch
- Notes from the field: VMware Access Kerberos integration and Office 365
- Notes from the lab: VMware UAG content gateway and an A+ rating
- Meet my Friend, Workspace ONE Intelligence. They’re fun!
- The Life of a Mobility Engineer Part Two: It’s Time to Level Up Before You Become Obsolete
- The Life of a Mobility Engineer Part Two X2: Adapting to the Evolution of Mobility
- Delving into the Ether of Android APKs to Answer Existential Questions
- Ten Can't-Miss Sessions at VMworld 2021 for the Digital Workspace
- Unified Access Gateway 2106: Delivering a More Intelligent Experience