Welcome to the EUC vExpert monthly digest! Every month we share top articles from our community of EUC vExperts. This month’s digest features our new 2021 EUC vExperts. It contains a slew of articles covering various aspects of Workspace ONE, Horizon, and a ton more expert tips and tricks running VMware End-User Computing technologies.
Check out the content and give them a follow!
- VMware App Volumes – AD Domain – LDAPS Configuration/Certificate Renewal
- Script to install CrowdStrike Sensor and VMware App Volumes snapvol.cfg exclusions for CrowdStrike Sensor
- My top sessions for VMworld 2021
- Notes from the field: VMware Access Roles and RBAC bug
- Notes from the field: VMware Access with VMware UAG and JWT validation
- Notes from the field: VMware Workspace ONE UEM and Android Zero Touch
- Notes from the field: VMware Access Kerberos integration and Office 365
- Notes from the lab: VMware UAG content gateway and an A+ rating
- Meet my Friend, Workspace ONE Intelligence. They’re fun!
- The Life of a Mobility Engineer Part Two: It’s Time to Level Up Before You Become Obsolete
- The Life of a Mobility Engineer Part Two X2: Adapting to the Evolution of Mobility
- Delving into the Ether of Android APKs to Answer Existential Questions
- Ten Can't-Miss Sessions at VMworld 2021 for the Digital Workspace
- Unified Access Gateway 2106: Delivering a More Intelligent Experience