AirLiftApp VolumesCarbon Black CloudDynamic Environment ManagerHorizonHorizon AppsHorizon Cloud ServiceNSX for HorizonUnified Access GatewayWorkspace ONE AccessWorkspace ONE IntelligenceWorkspace ONE Productivity AppsWorkspace ONE UEM
We invite VMware's EUC (end-user computing) experts to join us in conversation about current issues that are often not covered anywhere else on this site. The experts chatting here are often expressing their own opinion, and they may not have been vetted for accuracy by the Tech Zone architects.
Old-school AirWatch 101, with a modern twist. Part 2 focuses on two other core grouping methods in Workspace ONE UEM - User Groups and Smart Groups. Each method is used for different purposes and is fundamentally different to Organization Groups.
Old-school AirWatch 101, with a modern twist. Part 1 is about Organization Groups (OG) and Roles Based Access. Learn about how OG structure works, parent/child relationships and the impact on console settings. We also dive into Roles Based Access Control, and the best practices for managing your multi-admin Workspace ONE environment.
We hope you had a fantastic time learning all things Workspace ONE at VMworld 2020! Brooks and I were lucky enough to present a session together as part of the DeskCon Experience, Management Hackers: Modern Management Tips and Tricks for Windows Admins (DWMM2815). Do check it out when you get a moment, as well as the other brilliant on-demand sessions.
The previous episode covered an automated enrollment method for bulk deployment by IT. But what about users trying to enroll their BYO devices? Is there a way to make this experience easy? Brooks and Adarsh will delve into email autodiscovery and show you how agent-based enrollment works on a Windows 10 device.
We've made it past the foundations of Workspace ONE (don't worry, there is plenty more to come!), so now you're ready to enroll your first device! We're starting with command-line enrollment; the cornerstone of automated device enrollment. In this episode, you'll learn about the CLI options available, how to do staging enrollment, and the options available for automatically assigning devices to enrolled users in Workspace ONE UEM.
In our third episode we discuss Digital Workspace in the Time of COVID-19 with Jens Hennig, Partner at comdivision and Roger Deane, Director at VMware. In this episode we discuss:
• Work from home trends and how it has shifted
• Initial solutions put in place, and how those have evolved
• Three Phases of IT Response to the pandemic
• Why organizations of all sizes should think about a Digital Workspace
• How to take the next step with Tech Zone Activity Paths and Hands On Labs
• 3 Phases of Response - https://www.vmware.com/content/dam/digitalmarketing/vmware/en/pdf/microsites/future-ready/vmware-2020-future-ready-journey-infographic.pdf )
• Hands On Labs for the latest versions of Workspace ONE and Horizon – http://labs.hol.vmware.com/HOL/catalogs/
• Digital Workspace Tech Zone podcast - https://techzone.vmware.com/podcast