We are excited to announce the newest offerings added this past quarter to the VMware Digital Workspace Tech Zone site. You can see it all, from basic overviews and quick-start tutorials, to in-depth reference architectures and operational tutorials. You can find out everything you want to know about each product by watching walkthroughs and deep-dive videos, and start developing your own expertise with reference architectures and lab videos.
Soak in the details as the experts explain how the solutions work and demonstrate their latest features. In the expert series, you hear from those who are most knowledgeable about the VMware Workspace ONE and VMware Horizon 7 solutions.
- User Environment Manager 9.6 Folder Redirection Enhancements Feature Walk-through
- Expert Series - JMP Automated Workflows
- VMware Unified Access Gateway - High Availability Feature Walk-through
- User Environment Manager 9.6 What's New Overview
- VMware App Volumes 2.15 What's New Overview
- VMware Horizon 7.7 / CART 4.10 What's New Overview
- Windows 10 Remote Log Collection using Workspace ONE Feature Walk-through
- Dell Provisioning for VMware Workspace ONE 1811 Feature Walk-through
- Expert Series - Horizon Cloud on Microsoft Azure
- macOS Blocking Applications Feature Walk-through
- Updating Volume-Purchased Apps on iOS 12.0.1+ With Workspace ONE UEM Feature Walk-through
- VMware Policy Builder Enhancements for Windows 10 Feature Walk-through
- Expert Series - Migrating to Windows 10 Modern Management with VMware AirLift
- VMware Identity Manager Integration with Workspace ONE Intelligence Feature Walk-through
- What's New in VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence - November 2018
- Lab Walk-through : VMware AirLift
- VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence Integration with Apteligent Feature Walk-through
- Expert Series - Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
- Windows 10 Dell Provisioning for VMware Workspace ONE Feature Walk-through
- Expert Series - Workspace One & Horizon 7 Enterprise On Premises Reference Architecture
You can find guidance in the form of operational tutorials, quick-start tutorials, and reference architectures. A variety of operational tutorials offer the opportunity to explore specific capabilities and learn the recommended procedures. In quick-start tutorials, you use sequential exercises to see how to set up and configure a basic deployment. In reference architectures, you can delve into the detail of the solution and its components and learn the extent of its capabilities.
- Dell Provisioning: VMware Workspace ONE Operational Tutorial
- Updating AppStacks and Writable Volumes: VMware App Volumes Operational Tutorial
- Upgrading App Volumes Manager Servers and Agents: VMware App Volumes Operational Tutorial
- Profiling Applications: VMware User Environment Manager Operational Tutorial - Overview of Profiling Applications
- Configuring Edge Services in VMware Unified Access Gateway: VMware Workspace ONE Operational Tutorial
- Enrolling Windows 10 Using Command-Line Provisioning: VMware Workspace ONE UEM Operational Tutorial
- Creating an Optimized Windows Image for a VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop
- Quick-Start Tutorial Series for Cloud-Based VMware Workspace ONE - Cloud-Based VMware Workspace ONE Overview
- Quick-Start Tutorial for User Environment Manager - Technical Introduction to User Environment Manager and Its Features
Blog postings are one of the best places to find out about the newest features and updates, as well as the latest topics of debate.
- Managing Microsoft Office from the Mac App Store with Workspace ONE UEM
- What’s New with VMware User Environment Manager 9.6
- What’s New with VMware App Volumes 2.15
- What’s New with VMware Horizon 7 Version 7.7
- In 2019, DaaS has evolved to "cloud desktops". Here's what's changed.
- Update Volume-Purchased Apps Using Single App Mode in iOS Feature Walk-through
- What's New in VMware Unified Access Gateway 3.4
- What’s New in VMware Workspace ONE UEM 1811
- What's New in VMware Tech Zone - December Update
- The VMware Workspace ONE Cloud-Based Reference Architecture
- What’s New in VMware Workspace ONE Intelligence – November 2018
- Technical Introduction to Workspace ONE Intelligent Hub
Be sure to watch for posts from Brian Madden. He's had a lot to say since joining VMware End-User Computing early last year, and we're delighted that he now hosts his opinions on Tech Zone. He's sure to kick up a storm!
You might also like to get into the nitty gritty by trying a free hands-on lab. The labs provide instructions as you set up, configure, and explore possibilities in a controlled environment.
- Try out VMware Horizon Cloud with Hosted Infrastructure with the free Hands on Lab
- Try out VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise - Security, Operations and Troubleshooting with the free Hands on Lab
- Try out VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise - JMP, App Volumes, and User Environment Manager with the free Hands on Lab
- Try out Workspace ONE with VMware Horizon 7 Advanced Topics with the free Hands on Lab
- Try out Workspace ONE with Horizon 7 with the Free Hands on Lab!
- Try out VMware Horizon 7 Enterprise Advanced Topics with the free Hands on Lab