What is Freestyle Orchestrator?
Freestyle Orchestrator is a low-code workflow orchestration platform integrated into Workspace ONE UEM that enables admins to perform management operations on the endpoint. With Freestyle Orchestrator, an administrator can perform task sequences integrated with UEM resources with minimum or zero code experience.
Performing specific operations and keeping control of those operations on the endpoint sometimes can be tricky. On desktops, for example, the administrator needs to perform multiple operations in a specific sequence based on conditions to be evaluated on the fly and execute multiple scripts. Most of the time, this is done via coding using PowerShell, Bash, and other scripting technologies.
Freestyle Orchestrator includes a canvas UI with drag and drop of UEM resources. This intuitive UI makes it easier for administrators to create workflows and integrate multiple UEM resources (profile, applications, scripts, and sensors) out of the box. The native integration with UEM resources eliminates the need to call APIs with code; instead, the administrator adds the resources as part of the workflow.
Freestyle Orchestrator Resources on Tech Zone
The EUC Technical Marketing Architects just released the Freestyle Orchestrator Resource Page on Tech Zone, which includes articles, demos, walkthrough videos, samples of sensors and scripts, and more to get you up to speed quickly. To get started, check out the following content:
- Getting Started with Freestyle Orchestrator – a key article for those starting with Freestyle; it explains the features and concepts on how to translate use cases and real Freestyle workflow.
- VIDEO – Onboarding Windows Desktop devices with Freestyle Orchestrator
- VIDEO – Manage and Control Windows App Sequences with Freestyle Orchestrator
- VIDEO – Configure Windows Devices to a Desired State with Freestyle Orchestrator
- VIDEO – Onboarding Developer Macs with Freestyle Orchestrator
The flexibility provided by Freestyle Orchestrator is endless, supporting numerous use cases, even the most complex ones. The Freestyle page on Tech Zone includes a specific section on Use Cases that will grow over time, demonstrating how far you can go.
Get started with Freestyle Orchestrator today and introduce a new kind of normal for your Workspace ONE UEM deployment and beyond.