Welcome to the EUC vExpert monthly digest! Every month we share top articles from our community of EUC vExperts. The EUC vExperts are the crème of the crop when it comes to their knowledge of VMware End-User Computing products and technologies, and they enjoy sharing their knowledge with all of you.
This month’s digest covers using Horizon with some great partner solutions, taking advantage of new Workspace ONE functionality, and some expert tips and tricks running VMware End-User Computing technologies.
Check out the content and give them a follow!
- Disabling the Horizon Admin portal accessibility from the internet for VMware Horizon DaaS and Cloud
Ivan de Mes
- VMware Unified Access Gateway - Oops, forgot my static routes
- Configuring default applications using DEM predefined settings
- VMware Workspace ONE Mobile Flows and the OOTB Journey with ServiceNow
- Workspace ONE Virtual Assistant to the Rescue!
- Workspace ONE and Chromebook Integration
- Workspace ONE Assist: Is it Worth the Investment?
- 5 myths about mobile devices in the workplace
- Educate employees about online best practices during Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Integrated multi-factor authentication saves time and protects your data
- My Golden Image build using HashiCorp Packer
- [HorizonAPI]Using the Datastore service (incl sizing calculation!)
- [HorizonAPI] Disabling Provisioning and/or disabling entire Desktop Pools and RDS Farms
A huge thank you to all of our vExperts and to you for checking out their hard work. Stay tuned for next month’s EUC vExpert monthly digest!