Community Series Episode #3: Digital Workspace in the Time of COVID-19
Our third episode of Expert Talk: Community Series is now live! In this show, we dive deep into the minds of IT professionals from all around the world. We’ll learn what works, best practices, and overall recipes for success in designing, deploying, and managing VMware End-User Computing technology. Last month, we discussed Managing Windows 10 with Workspace ONE with Michael Troelstrup.
Episode #3: Digital Workspace in the Time of COVID-19
Jens is a Partner at comdivision in Germany, where he helps architect Digital Workspace solutions. He is also an EUC vExpert, VCDX, regular VMworld speaker, and community advocate.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Work from home trends and how they have shifted
- Initial solutions put in place, and how those have evolved
- Three Phases of IT Response to the pandemic
- Why organizations of all sizes should think about a Digital Workspace
- How to take the next step with Tech Zone Activity Paths and Hands-On Labs
You won’t want to miss this episode of Expert Talk: Community Series!
If you prefer the podcast version of the show, you can listen in HERE.