I’m excited to announce a new VMware Workspace ONE Access asset: Best Practices and FAQs for Architecting VMware Workspace ONE Access. This resource provides you with answers to the questions that you always wanted to ask about identity and access management, but were afraid to ask!
Formatted as a set of FAQs, this resource can help you gain a better understanding of the architecture of VMware Workspace ONE Access. Tips and best practices about both cloud-hosted and on-premises versions of Workspace ONE Access are included, as well as links to additional sources of information.
Here are just a few FAQs to give you an idea what's covered:
- How can I future-proof my basic on-premises implementation?
- Why does it say “cloud deployment” when I deployed on-premises?
- What’s the difference between the Service URL and the Service Node FQDN?
- Is there feature parity between on-prem and cloud?
- If one component is on-premises, do all components need to be?
Learn the answers to these questions and more, plus other tips and additional resources, at Best Practices and FAQs for Architecting VMware Workspace ONE Access.